profile journal affiliates freebies credits
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●I Support Privacy Protection

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●


disclaimer
welcome to my Personal BLOG. feel free to roam around and don't forget to give your coments on Cbox. Best viewed using Google Chrome.


webmistress
Click in the Profile navigation on top



Tagboard


Music Box


Kiss Me (Playful Kiss Ost) – G.NA Song Lyrics


recent entries
WELCOME!?!


The Past


15th Years
April 27, 2012@ 12:00 AM
#Sing:
생일 축하 합니다. 생일 축하 합니다.
사랑하는 아사-아 생일 축하 합니다

Happy Birthday to Me. Happy Birthday to Me.
Happy Birthday Anisa-ah. Happy Birthday to Me.

Slamat Ulang Tahun. Slamat Ulang Tahun.
Slamat Ulang Tahun Anisa. Slamat Ulang Tahun.
#End

15 years. It's long time but i felt very fast. I guess just yesterday graduated from elementary school and now about 1-1,5 months more i will be senior high school's student.
I hope in my new age, i will better than last year.

Thank's to all who say "happy birthday" to me. I will never forget you :).

And special for my parents who take care of me all my life. I will try to be good child for you.
사랑

MAKE WISH
BLOW THE CANDLES w/
 

Label:



©copyrighted by brokenmunjayeol.blogspot.com

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥