profile journal affiliates freebies credits
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●I Support Privacy Protection

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●


disclaimer
welcome to my Personal BLOG. feel free to roam around and don't forget to give your coments on Cbox. Best viewed using Google Chrome.


webmistress
Click in the Profile navigation on top



Tagboard


Music Box


Kiss Me (Playful Kiss Ost) – G.NA Song Lyrics


recent entries
Nice Saturday
15th Years
WELCOME!?!


The Past


생일 축하 Guardian Angel of EXO-K
Mei 22, 2012@ 4:30 PM
Kim Joon Myeon or known by Suho the leader of new Korea Boy Group EXO-K birthday today . He is my Bias . Of course i can't say 생일 축하 directly . I just can explore this on my blog :)


Label: , ,



©copyrighted by brokenmunjayeol.blogspot.com

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥